“You can tear a poem apart to see what makes it tick…. You’re back with the mystery of having been moved by words. The best craftsmanship always leaves holes and gaps… so that something that is not in the poem can creep, crawl, flash or thunder in.” ~Dylan Thomas, Poetic Manifesto, 1961
- My new book, Beauty, You Drive a Hard Bargain, will be available by the end of October from me directly ($2.00 off Publisher’s price) on this website or through email, (email@example.com), or on Amazon.com. The book’s cover is a photograph of my husband’s, Steve Millner. Below is the poem (“Wind-Blown”) from the new book that demonstrates our positives inspite of the illnesses we deal with.
- Poetry News From all Over; finally a post!
- Poetry News From All Over–SVJ publishes two of my poems
- MAIN STREET VOICES POETRY CONTEST OPEN TO BUCKS COUNTY PA RESIDENTS, STUDENT AND ADULT
- POETRY ADVENTURES FROM ALL OVER–SARAH MOOK SCHOLASTIC POETRY CONTEST INFORMATION
mariered on Poetry News From all Over; fin… Claudia McGill on Poetry News From all Over; fin… Claudia McGill on Poetry News From All Over… BECKY charlesworth on Pentimento Magazine Accepting… mariered on U.S. 1 Worksheets accepted my…