- My new book, Beauty, You Drive a Hard Bargain, will be available by the end of October from me directly ($2.00 off Publisher’s price) on this website or through email, (email@example.com), or on Amazon.com. (full price) The book’s cover is a photograph of my husband’s, Steve Millner.
- Poetry News From all Over; finally a post!
- Poetry News From All Over–SVJ publishes two of my poems
- MAIN STREET VOICES POETRY CONTEST OPEN TO BUCKS COUNTY PA RESIDENTS, STUDENT AND ADULT
- POETRY ADVENTURES FROM ALL OVER–SARAH MOOK SCHOLASTIC POETRY CONTEST INFORMATION
mariered on Poetry News From all Over; fin… Claudia McGill on Poetry News From all Over; fin… Claudia McGill on Poetry News From All Over… BECKY charlesworth on Pentimento Magazine Accepting… mariered on U.S. 1 Worksheets accepted my…
Monthly Archives: March 2016
POETRY NEWS FROM ALL OVER: TWO OF MY POEMS WERE PUBLISHED IN THE WINTER 2015 ISSUE OF THE SCHUYLKILL VALLEY JOURNAL. Many thanks to poetry editors Bill Wunder and Bernadette McBride for accepting “All That Light” and “Take Me Back … Continue reading
POETRY NEWS FROM ALL OVER- THE DOYLESTOWN, PA, MAIN STREET VOICES POETRY CONTEST IS OPEN FOR BUCKS COUNTY, PA RESIDENTS ONLY, STUDENT AND ADULT. This is the second year for the Main Street Voices Poetry contest. The response to our … Continue reading
I’ve been the final judge in the Sarah Mook scholastic poetry contest for seven years. Organized by poet David Mook in honor of his daughter, Sarah, the contest is going strong after eleven years. Open to student poets from grades … Continue reading