- My new book, Beauty, You Drive a Hard Bargain, will be available by the end of October from me directly ($2.00 off Publisher’s price) on this website or through email, (email@example.com), or on Amazon.com. (full price) The book’s cover is a photograph of my husband’s, Steve Millner.
- Poetry News From all Over; finally a post!
- Poetry News From All Over–SVJ publishes two of my poems
- MAIN STREET VOICES POETRY CONTEST OPEN TO BUCKS COUNTY PA RESIDENTS, STUDENT AND ADULT
- POETRY ADVENTURES FROM ALL OVER–SARAH MOOK SCHOLASTIC POETRY CONTEST INFORMATION
James Robles on April is National Poetry … mariered on Poetry News From all Over; fin… Claudia McGill on Poetry News From all Over; fin… Claudia McGill on Poetry News From All Over… BECKY charlesworth on Pentimento Magazine Accepting…
Category Archives: Marie Kane poem published
Poetry News From All Over–SVJ publishes two of my poems
POETRY NEWS FROM ALL OVER: TWO OF MY POEMS WERE PUBLISHED IN THE WINTER 2015 ISSUE OF THE SCHUYLKILL VALLEY JOURNAL. Many thanks to poetry editors Bill Wunder and Bernadette McBride for accepting “All That Light” and “Take Me Back … Continue reading
Posted in Marie Kane poem published, Uncategorized 1 Comment
My poem, “Travelogue” in 2015 issue of U.S. 1 Worksheets
I’m pleased that U. S. 1 Worksheets accepted my poem “Travelogue” for their spring 2015 issue. U.S. 1 is based in Princeton, NJ, and has published its yearly journal since 1973. The journal includes over 100 new and seasoned poets … Continue reading
My poem, “Hearing in November of the Arrival” was recenly published in Adanna Journal
The latest issue of Adanna Journal, centered on the theme of Women and Food, has just been released. I am honored that my poem, “Upon Hearing in November of the Arrival” is included in this prestigious journal. The poem celebrates … Continue reading
Posted in Adanna Literary Journal, April is National Poetry Month!, Marie Kane poem published, Poem about announcing a birth Tagged Adanna Journal, Adanna Women and Food issue, April is National Poetry Month, Marie Kane Poem published in Adanna Journal, poem concerning an upcoming birth, Thanksgiving pies Leave a comment