- My new book, Beauty, You Drive a Hard Bargain, will be available by the end of October from me directly ($2.00 off Publisher’s price) on this website or through email, (email@example.com), or on Amazon.com. (full price) The book’s cover is a photograph of my husband’s, Steve Millner.
- Poetry News From all Over; finally a post!
- Poetry News From All Over–SVJ publishes two of my poems
- MAIN STREET VOICES POETRY CONTEST OPEN TO BUCKS COUNTY PA RESIDENTS, STUDENT AND ADULT
- POETRY ADVENTURES FROM ALL OVER–SARAH MOOK SCHOLASTIC POETRY CONTEST INFORMATION
James Robles on April is National Poetry … mariered on Poetry News From all Over; fin… Claudia McGill on Poetry News From all Over; fin… Claudia McGill on Poetry News From All Over… BECKY charlesworth on Pentimento Magazine Accepting…
Tag Archives: Adjectives in Poetry
April Is National Poetry Month! ADJECTIVES! Marie Kane Writing Advice–Adjectives
How important is it to your poetry to add the absolutely right, kicker of a word, most specific adjective? Very. Adjectives modify nouns–people, places, and things. They describe, identify, or quantify a noun or a pronoun. In the phrase, “black … Continue reading