- My new book, Beauty, You Drive a Hard Bargain, will be available by the end of October from me directly ($2.00 off Publisher’s price) on this website or through email, (email@example.com), or on Amazon.com. (full price) The book’s cover is a photograph of my husband’s, Steve Millner.
- Poetry News From all Over; finally a post!
- Poetry News From All Over–SVJ publishes two of my poems
- MAIN STREET VOICES POETRY CONTEST OPEN TO BUCKS COUNTY PA RESIDENTS, STUDENT AND ADULT
- POETRY ADVENTURES FROM ALL OVER–SARAH MOOK SCHOLASTIC POETRY CONTEST INFORMATION
Brianna S on Writing a Poem Backwards: Herb… James Robles on April is National Poetry … mariered on Poetry News From all Over; fin… Claudia McGill on Poetry News From all Over; fin… Claudia McGill on Poetry News From All Over…
Tag Archives: disability poetry
PENTIMENTO MAGAZINE ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS FROM JANUARY 1, 2015 TO MARCH 31, 2015
Take a minute and check out Pentimento Magazine. Begun by Lori Brozek from Lambertville NJ, we are an ad-free print magazine that concerns “All Things Disability.” I’m the magazine’s poetry editor; our entries have originated from the U.S. and other … Continue reading