- My new book, Beauty, You Drive a Hard Bargain, will be available by the end of October from me directly ($2.00 off Publisher’s price) on this website or through email, (firstname.lastname@example.org), or on Amazon.com. (full price) The book’s cover is a photograph of my husband’s, Steve Millner.
- Poetry News From all Over; finally a post!
- Poetry News From All Over–SVJ publishes two of my poems
- MAIN STREET VOICES POETRY CONTEST OPEN TO BUCKS COUNTY PA RESIDENTS, STUDENT AND ADULT
- POETRY ADVENTURES FROM ALL OVER–SARAH MOOK SCHOLASTIC POETRY CONTEST INFORMATION
Brianna S on Writing a Poem Backwards: Herb… James Robles on April is National Poetry … mariered on Poetry News From all Over; fin… Claudia McGill on Poetry News From all Over; fin… Claudia McGill on Poetry News From All Over…
Tag Archives: Marie Kane disability poetry
Interview with Pentimento editors Lori Brozek and Marie Kane in online journal, Wordgathering
Lori and I are pleased to have the interview concerning our magazine, Pentimento, with Michael Northen, editor of Wordgathering, published in the September issue of that journal. Lori is the Managing Editor of Pentimento and I’m the Poetry Editor. See … Continue reading
Two of my poems published in Wordgathering, September 2013
I am indebted to the online journal, Wordgathering, for publishing my work and for celebrating writing about disability. Check out their website–they are a discerning journal looking for poetry, essays, fiction, art, book reviews, reading loops, and drama concerning disability. … Continue reading
One of my poems chosen for the anthology “Poems for the Writing: Prompts for Poets” editors Lynn Levin and Valerie Fox
In May of 2013, my poem, “What Not to Say to Me Now That I Am Crippled,” was published in the anthology Poems for the Writing: Prompts for Poets, from Texture Press, edited by Lynn Levin and Valerie Fox. The … Continue reading