- My new book, Beauty, You Drive a Hard Bargain, will be available by the end of October from me directly ($2.00 off Publisher’s price) on this website or through email, (firstname.lastname@example.org), or on Amazon.com. (full price) The book’s cover is a photograph of my husband’s, Steve Millner.
- Poetry News From all Over; finally a post!
- Poetry News From All Over–SVJ publishes two of my poems
- MAIN STREET VOICES POETRY CONTEST OPEN TO BUCKS COUNTY PA RESIDENTS, STUDENT AND ADULT
- POETRY ADVENTURES FROM ALL OVER–SARAH MOOK SCHOLASTIC POETRY CONTEST INFORMATION
mariered on Poetry News From all Over; fin… Claudia McGill on Poetry News From all Over; fin… Claudia McGill on Poetry News From All Over… BECKY charlesworth on Pentimento Magazine Accepting… mariered on U.S. 1 Worksheets accepted my…
Tag Archives: Marie Kane
Lori and I are pleased to have the interview concerning our magazine, Pentimento, with Michael Northen, editor of Wordgathering, published in the September issue of that journal. Lori is the Managing Editor of Pentimento and I’m the Poetry Editor. See … Continue reading
Take a minute and check out Pentimento Magazine. Begun by Lori Brozek from Lambertville NJ, we are an ad-free magazine that concerns “All Things Disability.” I have the honor of being the magazine’s poetry editor; our entries have originated from … Continue reading
I’ve been invited to give a poetry reading on WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2013 at 7:00. I’ll be reading with Doris Ferleger. There is an Open Mic afterwards. Survivors in the Garden, my book that concerns living with MS, will be … Continue reading
I am honored that my poem, “Looking at the Photograph,” was published in the recently released Summer 2013 issue of Naugatuck River Review. NRR, a journal of narrative poetry, is published twice a year and has a contest every winter … Continue reading