- My new book, Beauty, You Drive a Hard Bargain, will be available by the end of October from me directly ($2.00 off Publisher’s price) on this website or through email, (firstname.lastname@example.org), or on Amazon.com. (full price) The book’s cover is a photograph of my husband’s, Steve Millner.
- Poetry News From all Over; finally a post!
- Poetry News From All Over–SVJ publishes two of my poems
- MAIN STREET VOICES POETRY CONTEST OPEN TO BUCKS COUNTY PA RESIDENTS, STUDENT AND ADULT
- POETRY ADVENTURES FROM ALL OVER–SARAH MOOK SCHOLASTIC POETRY CONTEST INFORMATION
Brianna S on Writing a Poem Backwards: Herb… James Robles on April is National Poetry … mariered on Poetry News From all Over; fin… Claudia McGill on Poetry News From all Over; fin… Claudia McGill on Poetry News From All Over…
Tag Archives: Marie Kane
Interview with Pentimento editors Lori Brozek and Marie Kane in online journal, Wordgathering
Lori and I are pleased to have the interview concerning our magazine, Pentimento, with Michael Northen, editor of Wordgathering, published in the September issue of that journal. Lori is the Managing Editor of Pentimento and I’m the Poetry Editor. See … Continue reading
Upcoming poetry reading in Wallingford, PA for MADPOETSS
I’ve been invited to give a poetry reading on WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2013 at 7:00. I’ll be reading with Doris Ferleger. There is an Open Mic afterwards. Survivors in the Garden, my book that concerns living with MS, will be … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged DORIS FERLEGER, MADPOETS, Marie Kane, MS poetry, POETRY READING WALLINGFORD PA, Survivors in the Garden 1 Comment
“Looking at the Photograph” published in Naugatuck River Review
I am honored that my poem, “Looking at the Photograph,” was published in the recently released Summer 2013 issue of Naugatuck River Review. NRR, a journal of narrative poetry, is published twice a year and has a contest every winter … Continue reading
My poem, “Radio Interview” translated into German in December issue of Wordgathing
My poem, “Radio Interview” translated into German in December issue of Wordgathing The German author, Claudia Vesterby, chose my poem, “Radio Interview” to translate into German in the December 2012 issue of Wordgathering.