- My new book, Beauty, You Drive a Hard Bargain, will be available by the end of October from me directly ($2.00 off Publisher’s price) on this website or through email, (email@example.com), or on Amazon.com. (full price) The book’s cover is a photograph of my husband’s, Steve Millner.
- Poetry News From all Over; finally a post!
- Poetry News From All Over–SVJ publishes two of my poems
- MAIN STREET VOICES POETRY CONTEST OPEN TO BUCKS COUNTY PA RESIDENTS, STUDENT AND ADULT
- POETRY ADVENTURES FROM ALL OVER–SARAH MOOK SCHOLASTIC POETRY CONTEST INFORMATION
James Robles on April is National Poetry … mariered on Poetry News From all Over; fin… Claudia McGill on Poetry News From all Over; fin… Claudia McGill on Poetry News From All Over… BECKY charlesworth on Pentimento Magazine Accepting…
Tag Archives: Pentimento Magazine
PENTIMENTO MAGAZINE ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS FROM JANUARY 1, 2015 TO MARCH 31, 2015
Take a minute and check out Pentimento Magazine. Begun by Lori Brozek from Lambertville NJ, we are an ad-free print magazine that concerns “All Things Disability.” I’m the magazine’s poetry editor; our entries have originated from the U.S. and other … Continue reading
Interview with Pentimento editors Lori Brozek and Marie Kane in online journal, Wordgathering
Lori and I are pleased to have the interview concerning our magazine, Pentimento, with Michael Northen, editor of Wordgathering, published in the September issue of that journal. Lori is the Managing Editor of Pentimento and I’m the Poetry Editor. See … Continue reading
Pentimento Magazine Accepting Submissions July 1 to September 15 for December 2014 issue
Submit to Pentimento! We accept fiction, poetry, creative non-fiction, essays, art, and photography from adults, young adults, and children concerning disability. The cover is always art by a disabled child. Submission dates are July 1 to September 15. The Reader’s … Continue reading