- My new book, Beauty, You Drive a Hard Bargain, will be available by the end of October from me directly ($2.00 off Publisher’s price) on this website or through email, (email@example.com), or on Amazon.com. (full price) The book’s cover is a photograph of my husband’s, Steve Millner.
- Poetry News From all Over; finally a post!
- Poetry News From All Over–SVJ publishes two of my poems
- MAIN STREET VOICES POETRY CONTEST OPEN TO BUCKS COUNTY PA RESIDENTS, STUDENT AND ADULT
- POETRY ADVENTURES FROM ALL OVER–SARAH MOOK SCHOLASTIC POETRY CONTEST INFORMATION
Brianna S on Writing a Poem Backwards: Herb… James Robles on April is National Poetry … mariered on Poetry News From all Over; fin… Claudia McGill on Poetry News From all Over; fin… Claudia McGill on Poetry News From All Over…
Tag Archives: Survivors in the Garden
Upcoming poetry reading in Wallingford, PA for MADPOETSS
I’ve been invited to give a poetry reading on WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2013 at 7:00. I’ll be reading with Doris Ferleger. There is an Open Mic afterwards. Survivors in the Garden, my book that concerns living with MS, will be … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged DORIS FERLEGER, MADPOETS, Marie Kane, MS poetry, POETRY READING WALLINGFORD PA, Survivors in the Garden 1 Comment