- My new book, Beauty, You Drive a Hard Bargain, will be available by the end of October from me directly ($2.00 off Publisher’s price) on this website or through email, (email@example.com), or on Amazon.com. (full price) The book’s cover is a photograph of my husband’s, Steve Millner.
- Poetry News From all Over; finally a post!
- Poetry News From All Over–SVJ publishes two of my poems
- MAIN STREET VOICES POETRY CONTEST OPEN TO BUCKS COUNTY PA RESIDENTS, STUDENT AND ADULT
- POETRY ADVENTURES FROM ALL OVER–SARAH MOOK SCHOLASTIC POETRY CONTEST INFORMATION
Brianna S on Writing a Poem Backwards: Herb… James Robles on April is National Poetry … mariered on Poetry News From all Over; fin… Claudia McGill on Poetry News From all Over; fin… Claudia McGill on Poetry News From All Over…
Tag Archives: teaching disability poetry
My poem, “Radio Interview” used in discussion for teaching disbility poetry
In the June 2013 issue of Wordgathering, editor Mike Northen discussed my poem, “Radio Interview” in his article, “Ten Poems to Kick Start Your Disability Lit Class.” Mike is the editor for Wordgathring and one of the editors for Beauty … Continue reading
Posted in MS Tagged Marie Kane poetry, Michael Northen, MS poetry, Radio Interview, teaching disability poetry, Wordgathering Leave a comment