- My new book, Beauty, You Drive a Hard Bargain, will be available by the end of October from me directly ($2.00 off Publisher’s price) on this website or through email, (firstname.lastname@example.org), or on Amazon.com. (full price) The book’s cover is a photograph of my husband’s, Steve Millner.
- Poetry News From all Over; finally a post!
- Poetry News From All Over–SVJ publishes two of my poems
- MAIN STREET VOICES POETRY CONTEST OPEN TO BUCKS COUNTY PA RESIDENTS, STUDENT AND ADULT
- POETRY ADVENTURES FROM ALL OVER–SARAH MOOK SCHOLASTIC POETRY CONTEST INFORMATION
James Robles on April is National Poetry … mariered on Poetry News From all Over; fin… Claudia McGill on Poetry News From all Over; fin… Claudia McGill on Poetry News From All Over… BECKY charlesworth on Pentimento Magazine Accepting…
Tag Archives: Wordgathering
Two of my poems published in Wordgathering, September 2013
I am indebted to the online journal, Wordgathering, for publishing my work and for celebrating writing about disability. Check out their website–they are a discerning journal looking for poetry, essays, fiction, art, book reviews, reading loops, and drama concerning disability. … Continue reading
My poem, “Radio Interview” used in discussion for teaching disbility poetry
In the June 2013 issue of Wordgathering, editor Mike Northen discussed my poem, “Radio Interview” in his article, “Ten Poems to Kick Start Your Disability Lit Class.” Mike is the editor for Wordgathring and one of the editors for Beauty … Continue reading
Posted in MS Tagged Marie Kane poetry, Michael Northen, MS poetry, Radio Interview, teaching disability poetry, Wordgathering Leave a comment
My poem, “Radio Interview” translated into German in December issue of Wordgathing
My poem, “Radio Interview” translated into German in December issue of Wordgathing The German author, Claudia Vesterby, chose my poem, “Radio Interview” to translate into German in the December 2012 issue of Wordgathering.